If you can dream it, we can make it. Bruce Owen Jewelry and Design uses the latest in State of the Art computer design software (CAD) and State of the Art Manufacturing equipment (CAM) to assure you that your item is made properly down to every last detail.
The process is easy:
- First we start with the consultation. Basically we go over all your ideas, preferences, and get a good idea of what you want in a custom design piece. As many photo’s and ideas as you can provide to get us going down the right path is best.
- We discuss gems and options of diamonds and colored stones that you prefer to use. As a diamond and gem broker I source what every you want from a career of building a network of suppliers all over the world to find the gems that are perfect for you.
- Then I go to work on the design. From gathering as much info as we can we can generally narrow it down to one or two design options to start working with.
- Second, you will come in to view design options and view any gems that have been selected to fit what you are looking for and that best fit your design preference.
- Once the stones are selected and every detail of the design has been tweaked to your desire, your custom design goes to manufacturing.
- It takes generally 2 to 4 weeks for the manufacturing of your item and in the end you have a heirloom quality piece to be treasured for generations.
Refer to the testimonial page for past customers stories of how the process and results worked for them!